CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2006

10 week countdown

I am starting my 31st week of pregnancy now and Avery should be about 3.5 lbs and 18 inches long. After my doctor's appointment this thursday, I will start going every two weeks. Last week we started our birthing classes. A lot of the info we already knew, but we did learn a few things. I really enjoyed the part where we did breathing exercises becasue the husband had to massage the wife's back and legs while she breathed. Too bad we're only supposed to do breathing exercises for 2 more weeks!
We had a nice, relaxing weekend with a quick visit from Scott's Dad on Saturday. He went to see Scott at Dental Depot and then took us out to lunch and headed back to get Jan in Coppell. Scott and I both have the day off tomorrow, so we're looking forward to that. We are going to go register for baby stuff in the morning and then just enjoy the rest of the day together. We've really got to start taking advantage of these last few weeks of freedom and "alone-time", although it's sometimes difficult when you've been looking forward to having a baby for so long!

0 comments: