OK, so the pictures from the last post are of me at 32 weeks, for the record. We accidentally left out that little detail. I have been pretty religious about continuing my workouts during this pregnancy, whether it was jogging in the beginning or walking like I do now. But I have to admit that it is starting to get really hard now. I took Josie (our lab) for a walk today and just about died trying to make it up the hill in our neighborhood. I was huffing and puffing and my muscles were aching like I had just run a couple miles! Maybe I'll stick to the nice, flat treadmill or change my route from now on :)
The latest update on the crib is that we received the second one last Wed and it was damaged too! But since the only thing that was scratched up was two of the posts, we decided to keep the crib and just order replacement parts from the manufacturer. The parts should get here sometime in the next couple of weeks. We're going to really appreciate that crib once we get it all put together!



0 comments:
Post a Comment