CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Avery's early weeks


I know that some of you have been waiting for more pics, and I am finally getting around to it. As those of you with kids know, the past 2 1/2 weeks have been like a time warp. In some ways they have flown by, but in other ways it seems like an eternity since Avery was born. She is doing really well- basically just eating, sleeping, pooping, and making lots of noises. A few of the noises we have nicknamed are the dolphin, the grackel, the squeaky door, and for awhile she said "hep" when she nursed. Last Tues at her Dr. appointment she had gained almost a pound over her birthweight which put her at 8 lbs. 12 oz. She is a growing girl! Right now she is snoozing away and making soft little coos and sighs every once in a while. This past weekend she took her first trip to Dallas for Easter. We got to introduce her to her 3 living great-grandparents, 2 great aunts and a great uncle, most of her regular aunts and uncles, and her 3 cousins who had lots of fun holding her. As for Scott and I we are managing to stay relatively rested since she sleeps about 3 to 3 1/2 hours at a time at night and we're resuming more and more of our "regular" activities every day. We will try to keep the pics and updates coming as best we can!

1 comments:

Noe Family said...

Oh my gosh...she's so cute!! I can't wait to meet her. Buster and I are going to be living in Edmond June-Aug or Sept. We are moving back to Texas and are building a house that won't be completed until then. So...we'll get to hang out with the Beddy's for a few months. See you guys soon. Andrea