CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

One month old




Avery was one month old this past Friday. I took the pictures this afternoon (Sunday) though, right before we went on a "family" walk with her anhd Josie . I know Avery is still really little all things considered, but i can't believe that she is already a month old! Tuesday is her one month well-baby check, so we will see just how much she has grown. Last night she slept in her crib for the first time and did really well. It was nice not to hear every little noise she made, although I did miss hearing her little sighs and contented breathing. You can't tell from these pictures with the bow on, but she has lost quite a bit of her hair in the front, especially on her left side . She kind of has a little mohawk patch right on top. Scott and I were joking that it looks like a receding hairline or male pattern baldness. With all the hair she has though, I'm sure the bare spots will just fill in with new hair eventually. It will definately be interesting to see her grow and change over the coming months. . . .

0 comments: