The next picture kind of makes me look like a bad mother, but it's funny so I have to include it. Yesterday after we "swam" I put Avery in her highchair to watch a Baby Einstein video while I showered. When I got out and came into the living room, she was fast asleep! She loves Baby Einstein and this is the one time of day that she gets to watch TV, so I can't believe that she actually fell asleep. We are in an awkward time right now with the naps. She gets tired around 11:00 or 11:30, which is really too late for a morning nap and makes an afternoon nap difficult. So she either takes a little snooze in the car if we're out and about, or we have a little rough spot right before lunch if I keep her awake. I guess yesterday she was just so tired from playing in the pool that when she got still watching the movie, she just nodded right off. I guess it's true that kids will sleep anywhere if they're tired enough!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Bath?
Well, it's that time of year now for swimming and with weather in the mid-high 80's in Ft. Worth, Avery has had the chance to try it out a few times lately. Whenever we fill the little pool up with water she always asks me, "Bath?"-- only it comes out more like "Thath" since she sticks her tongue out to say it. Which I guess the bath and pool are basically the same, just cold water instead of warm. She loves playing with her toys and splashing around. She never has minded water in her face, she just laughs. One of these days I'm going to take her down to the neighborhood pool and we'll swim for real, but the backyard pool is just so easy.


The next picture kind of makes me look like a bad mother, but it's funny so I have to include it. Yesterday after we "swam" I put Avery in her highchair to watch a Baby Einstein video while I showered. When I got out and came into the living room, she was fast asleep! She loves Baby Einstein and this is the one time of day that she gets to watch TV, so I can't believe that she actually fell asleep. We are in an awkward time right now with the naps. She gets tired around 11:00 or 11:30, which is really too late for a morning nap and makes an afternoon nap difficult. So she either takes a little snooze in the car if we're out and about, or we have a little rough spot right before lunch if I keep her awake. I guess yesterday she was just so tired from playing in the pool that when she got still watching the movie, she just nodded right off. I guess it's true that kids will sleep anywhere if they're tired enough!
The next picture kind of makes me look like a bad mother, but it's funny so I have to include it. Yesterday after we "swam" I put Avery in her highchair to watch a Baby Einstein video while I showered. When I got out and came into the living room, she was fast asleep! She loves Baby Einstein and this is the one time of day that she gets to watch TV, so I can't believe that she actually fell asleep. We are in an awkward time right now with the naps. She gets tired around 11:00 or 11:30, which is really too late for a morning nap and makes an afternoon nap difficult. So she either takes a little snooze in the car if we're out and about, or we have a little rough spot right before lunch if I keep her awake. I guess yesterday she was just so tired from playing in the pool that when she got still watching the movie, she just nodded right off. I guess it's true that kids will sleep anywhere if they're tired enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
All I can say is Wow! She only watches TV once a day? Hayden's a "show" aholic!!
Post a Comment