I sat down to blog tonight and of course the camera battery needed to be charged for me to download pics, so this will be a picture-less blog tonight. Moving on. . . I sometimes wonder what other people's day to day lives really consist of. Call me nosey or curious, but i just think it would be interesting to see what people do with their time. Our life is a little weird right now since Scott is waiting for the practice to be finished. He's very busy getting things ready to open in June, but niether of us has a workplace or work hours, so we don't have the usual structure or routine. This past weekend we stayed with our nieces - ages 10 and 9-in Coppell while my brother-in-law and his wife were on a Mediterranean cruise. So here's a little run-down of what the Bedicheks have done the past couple of days, just in case you're the curious sort like me: (If details bore you, please forgive me and don't waste your time reading because believe me when I say "I know you've got better things to do")
Friday- 3:00 Arrived at Doug and Sheila's so we could be there when Braden got home from school
5:30 Took Braden to her softball game; My mom came to the softball field to see Avery, Scott picked up Bailey from her party at school and came back to the field
7:15 Picked up dinner at Dairy Queen, back to the house to eat, play with girls etc
Saturday 10:00 Avery and I picked up my Mom for belated Mother's Day shopping and lunch at La Madeline; Scott stayed with Baliey and Braden
1:00 Avery fell asleep in the car so i let her nap at my parents' house and Scott took the girls to Braden's softball game
5:45 Bailey was picked up for slumber party; we took Braden to her favorite place to eat- Dickey's BBQ
9:00 I played hairstylist and straightened Braden's hair for church sunday
Sunday 10:15 Managed to make it to church on time with all 3 girls!
11:30 Picked up lunch at Sonic/ Subway and back to the house to eat/nap/play
1:30 Scott came back over to Ft worth to mow our yard and put out the trash;
my Mom came over to Doug and Sheila's to visit Avery and I since my Dad
was out of town
5:00 Dropped Avery off at my parents' house, assigned Bailey and Braden chores to do while I was gone
5:30 Took Bailey and Braden to eat at the mall food court and then to see Shrek 3
8:30 Picked up Avery, then back to the house to help Bailey and Braden pack for the next 2 nights and get ready for school Monday
Monday 6:45 Got Bailey up for school; Avery woke up early
7:00 got Braden up
helped them get ready for school, eat breakfast and get out the door at 7:30
11:30 Left Doug and Sheila's
12:15 Got home, ate lunch
3:00 Went to see the office, which has walls now- and to Staples to fax stuff and look at furniture
6:00 Met Scott's sister and her husband for dinner at Pizza Hut , they came over to the house and left at 8:00
9:00-11:00 Scott and I had "financial night"- worked on budget changes, paying bills, etc
Tuesday
8:00 Slept in a little!
10:30 Took the cars to get state inspection-- Honda failed because of a battery problem!
11:30 Honda wouldn't start when we tried to leave Zippy Lube-- they tried to jump it unsucessfully
12:15 Dropped off battery at O'Reilly's to be charged and went to eat at Taco Bell- Wow- we have eaten so much junk food the past few days! ugh!
12:45 Picked up battery, went back to Zippy Lube and installed it; Avery and I went home for her nap and Scott finished up with the car, I made phone calls and cleaned house
3:00 Avery got up from nap, Scott left to meet the new front desk girl he hired and show her the office
6:00 Scott went to Fort worth dental society dinner that cost $35 a person at some country club to meet dentists and try to drum up referrals; Avery and I ate dinner
7:00 went for a walk, gave Avery a bath and a breathing treatment since she has chest congestion/wheezing and put her to bed at 8:45
9:45 Scott came home and I'm still on the computer!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It is nice to know I am not the only who seems to feel life passing me by in a flash! It is amazing how busy I am with only one in school and extra-curricular activities! I enjoyed reading your blog! So do you see yourself with 3 kids some day?????
I love the longest blog ever! I always feel like I may be writing too excessively about Quin and the mundane things we do, so I'm trying to wait for something interesting to happen before blogging. But then again, I do check everyone's blogs constantly for updates so maybe even mundane is better than nothing....
Post a Comment