OK, so you may have already figured it out from the title and the picture/caption, but Baby Bedichek #2 is a GIRL!!! We went to the Dr. this afternoon and he said he is at least 90% sure we are having another girl. Scott and I are really excited. We hoped that it would be another girl since she and Avery will be so close in age, plus we already have just about all the girl things we need! Avery's less-than-thrilled look in the picture is hopefully more due to the fact that she is sick and this was taken right before bedtime than her actual feelings about having a baby sister. We have already started teaching her how to say "baby sister" and hopefully we'll have decided on a name before too long so she can start using that. As for the ultrasound, everything looked great, she weighed in right on track at about 1/2 lb, and the due date is still the same--Feb. 18th. In fact, I think I'm gonna go watch our DVD of the ultrasound right now. . .
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congrats! If she's half as cute as Avery, you're going to have a gorgeous family!! I'm happy for you guys.
YEA!! I'm so happy that the baby is healthy and right on track! What's Scott going to do with all these girls in the house?
Congratulations! Glad to hear everything is going well. How great it will be to have two girls so close in age.
We just wanted to say congrats. It is opposite over here for Kristin. Even our dog is a boy.
Clint
Congrats! Having two girls is going to be so much fun and they'll be able to share/fight over clothes during their teens! J/k! I think having girls is the best!
Post a Comment