CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 03, 2007

16 weeks

Time for the 16 week belly shot. I am really starting to show now, but I am still wearing mostly regular clothes, to my amazement. This time around I know how sick I will get of the maternity clothes before its all said and done, so I'm holding out as long as possible. The baby is about 4 1/2 to 5 inches long now from head to bottom and should weigh over 3 ounces. I am just waiting to feel movement and to find out boy or girl at our next appointment in 2 weeks. Without further ado(sp?), here are the belly shots. Oh, and we just got back from a mini vacation to San Antonio, so stayed tuned for Riverwalk and Sea World pictures.

16 weeks

3 comments:

Alexis said...

So cute!! I can't believe you are already 16 weeks! My how time flies! I'm glad you and the baby are doing well. I'm predicting a BOY. What are your thoughts?

heather said...

I think it's a boy too, not for any particular reason, just a gut feeling. Anybody else want to make a prediction?

Nicole said...

wow!, we didn't even know you were expecting! congratulations!! Also, little Avery is SO cute!! Her hair is darling - good job with the offspring, Beddy's!