Well, after much debating I decided to go with studio pictures of Avery for our Christmas card, which hopefully, you will actually receive before Christmas. So in light of that decision, I can now post some more pictures from our little portrait session at the park a couple weeks ago. We have been super-busy it seems like this month, and for the first time in a week I'm just now feeling like I've got a grip on things again. I spent a good part of my spare time last week and this past weekend making homemade hot cocoa mix for all of Scott's referring dentists (48!) and for Avery's teachers as well. It was not difficult to make, but the mass quantity thing does make it quite time consuming. So now that that's done, I can get back to finishing my x-mas shopping, wrapping presents, and hopefully decorating the girls' rooms. On a positive note, staying so busy is making my pregnancy fly by-- I'm down into single digits of weeks left now! I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is looking good. Kendall is looking so big on the ultrasound now and I can tell from her movements that she is getting bigger and stronger every day. I'll try to remember to post a 32 week picture sometime next week.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
More pics from the park
Well, after much debating I decided to go with studio pictures of Avery for our Christmas card, which hopefully, you will actually receive before Christmas. So in light of that decision, I can now post some more pictures from our little portrait session at the park a couple weeks ago. We have been super-busy it seems like this month, and for the first time in a week I'm just now feeling like I've got a grip on things again. I spent a good part of my spare time last week and this past weekend making homemade hot cocoa mix for all of Scott's referring dentists (48!) and for Avery's teachers as well. It was not difficult to make, but the mass quantity thing does make it quite time consuming. So now that that's done, I can get back to finishing my x-mas shopping, wrapping presents, and hopefully decorating the girls' rooms. On a positive note, staying so busy is making my pregnancy fly by-- I'm down into single digits of weeks left now! I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is looking good. Kendall is looking so big on the ultrasound now and I can tell from her movements that she is getting bigger and stronger every day. I'll try to remember to post a 32 week picture sometime next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
COOL! I finally remembered to visit your blog after 6 months.
Avery's real cute!
wp
Post a Comment