As it says on my Lilypie counter at the top, I am just over 32 weeks now. I can't believe how fast it has gone by, but I sure am glad the end is in sight. The aches and pains and difficulty sleeping have officially started now. Kendall should be around 4 1/2 pounds now and she is putting on weight rapidly. In the coming weeks the doctor will be looking at her weight more closely to help us determine if I'll need to have a c-section or not, given the rough delivery I had with Avery at just 7 lbs 14 oz. Now that Christmas is over, I can get back to decorating the girls' rooms and getting everything ready for Kendall. Just for fun, here's a pic of Avery's latest silly face, which she will now do on command for us. What a ham--just like her Daddy!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
how can you be 32 weeks along and so little still?! Cute blog pic's - Avery is adorable!!
Post a Comment