CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Cozy Bed"

This past weekend we moved the crib and nursery furniture out of Avery's room and set up her "big girl" bed and furniture. It looks really good and she is loving it! At bedtime and naptime now she always asks to get in her "cozy bed" and then says "This is cozy!" once she's in it. I don't have any pics to include at the moment, but I will soon. . . I promise! We just haven't had time to hang things on the walls quite yet, but hopefully we'll get around to it this weekend. She has slept in her bed for 3 nights now and has done just great. We are hoping that she doesn't just all of a sudden realize that she can get in and out of bed now as she pleases! I'm sure that day will come, but hopefully it won't be a major problem when it does. Watch future posts for pictures of Avery's and Kendall's rooms!

0 comments: