Sunday, April 13, 2008
2 months
Kendall was 2 months old this past Friday. She celebrated last night by sleeping from 10:30 to 5:15 before waking up to eat. Yea Kendall- keep up the good work! I take her Thursday for her 2 month check -up, so I don't know her stats yet, but I can tell from the double chin and the rolls she's getting on her thighs that she is definitely growing. Despite her continued fussiness at times from her reflux, she smiles just about anytime someone smiles at her and likes to try to carry on a conversation. She is holding her head up pretty well now and is gaining control over her legs. She is also beginning to take an interest in toys now, which Avery really likes. We are still holding out hope that in another month or so when her digestive system is more mature her reflux and gas issues will begin to resolve themselves. In the meantime, I am trying my best to cut out dairy to see if that helps and we just began giving her this homeopathic medicine that has been highly recommended to us called "Colic Calm". Since we have only given it to her twice the verdict is still out.
On a non-kid related sidenote, Scott was recently able to outfit the front space of his office with cabinets, counters, equipment, dental chairs, etc. Eventually, these spaces will be used for hygenist(s), but for now they kind of use it as overflow. Previously, he just had 1 surgical operatory outfitted in the back and a large open space toward the front of the office. So it looks a lot different now and it really feels like he is making some progress in this business that we started from scratch about 9 months ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your girls are SO beautiful! :) I love Avery's hair in piggy tails, too cute!
Yeah for Colic Calm! It worked for us, but watch out the black can stain. Hope it works for you too!
Oooohh, I'll have to tell my friend about Colic Calm. It looks nice, anyway :) Cute girls!! Congrats on the progress at the office!
They are both so cute! I'm glad Kendall is doing better with her colic...it makes for much happier parents! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment