Just wanted to share some pictures of my smiling girls. Kendall has been sharing her precious smile with us several times a day lately and just coos and talks back to us. This isn't the greatest picture of her smiling, but I'll blame that on Scott since he took it :) I should just be grateful that he was up with the girls Saturday morning while I was still in bed and that he actually thought to get the camera out. What a great husband and Daddy! Sometimes, Kendall gets so excited she almost laughs! Of course we think it is super-cute. The other pictures are from Sunday night when we went over to my parents' house to celebrate my Dad's birthday. I can't remember what Avery was cracking up about, but it's rare to get a picture with her smiling this big, so I had to include it.
Avery and her Poppi



0 comments:
Post a Comment