I don't have anything big to say really, I just wanted to post these pics that I took today. Kendall was wearing a new outfit today and was really smiley in between her bouts of reflux-fussiness, so I had to break out the camera. And then Avery wanted to play in the tent she got for her b-day after school today, but we collapsed it about a week ago. So the compromise was to get out the tunnel part, and as you can see she got quite creative with it. It's funny the things a 2 yr. old can amuse herself with. Oh, and more for my records than for your information, Kendall had her 2 month check-up today and was 11 lbs. 2 oz (50%ile), and 23 1/4 in. (75%ile). She got 4 shots--ouch!-- plus the Rotavirus vaccine, which is administered orally. The doctor also switched her from Zantac to Axid to see if that would be more effective in controlling her reflux. I guess time will tell!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment