CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 08, 2008

Avery's 2 yr. portraits (and some of Kendall too!)

Last month we had Avery's 2 yr. portraits taken at the Ft. Worth Botanic gardens. It was the same price to have some of Kendall taken too as well as both the girls together, so we took full advantage of the opportunity. I think we got some really good ones. It's going to be hard to decide which ones I want larger prints of. Luckily, we got a CD w/ all the pictures she took, so we can take our time deciding and have more prints made later if we want. Love that! Here are a "few" of my favorites!












And we're done folks!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Your girls are so adorable. Can't believe how fast they are growing up.

KT said...

The pics are great! Love the poofy skirt ones the best! Oh and the one where Avery is kissing Kendall on the head. They are both so gorgeous, but you already knew that, didn't you!

Dana said...

They are beautiful! I can't believe that Avery is 2!

Alexis said...

Those turned out soooo good! The last one of Kendall is definitely a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful!! I love your pictures. It is going to be hard to choose. We just got the email about your family. That would be so hard!! We will be praying.

Noe Family said...

Oh my goodness Heather...who took these? Of course my boys wouldn't look as precious in tutu's as your girls do but I need to get Hayden's 3rd bday pics taken and some with he and Carson. Let me know:-)

Jeny said...

Heather, I love the pics. The first one is my favorite! and the one of Avery in the tutu! I have been shopping for tutus today online. Where did you get yours? And the pettiskirt too?