CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Pictures

My Mom took the day off work today to spend time with the girls and I, so we headed over to Portrait Innovations this morning and had some fall pictures taken. I mostly wanted some new pictures of Kendall since it has been 2 1/2 months since her last ones and she is growing and changing so fast. It was a little easier posing her this time since she can sit up on her own, although since she is crawling now she didn't want to sit still for long! I had some really cute matching outfits, so of course we got some of the girls together and some individuals of Avery while we were at it. We didn't have too much luck getting a really good one of them together, but I really liked some of the individual ones. Before I share the pictures, I have to tell a quick Avery story. About a week or so ago I was asking Avery about some of the kids in her class at school. After she told me the names of several of her friends, I asked her who her best friend was. She answered, "Kendall. She's my best friend in the whole wide world!" I thought that was so sweet and it made my heart so glad! And judging by the way Kendall lights up when Avery is around and cracks up at everything she does, I'd say that Avery is Kendall's best friend too :)










5 comments:

KT said...

So cute! They are both growing up so fast. Love the red outfits on them!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Your girls are just adorable. I think Jaylee is right behind Kendall on the crawling. She is thinking about it real hard. Love the pics!

Cindy said...

You have two beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. They are precious. I love the picture with Avery hanging her feet off of the chair. So cute!!! I loved reading about your day too. It sounds very similiar to ours.

Jeny said...

So adorable, and such cute outfits too! Cute,Cute,Cute!