CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 03, 2008

Giddy-up!

Kendall and Avery were both cowgirls this year for Halloween. Unfortunately I was unable to find matching outfits, but at least their skirts matched. Actually, Avery wanted Kendall to be a pony "so I can ride her" as she put it, but I couldn't find a cute pony costume. We settled on both of them being cowgirls instead and on getting Avery a stick horse. Our church had a trunk or treat, but we opted to check out the carnival at Richland Hills C of C, which is a little closer and is where Avery goes to school. We figured that with it being "the mall church" as we call it, they would have a pretty good carnival. We got there a little later than we had intended and Avery was coming down with a cold, so we actually didn't stay too long. Just long enough for Avery to play a few games, get some candy, and go through the petting zoo. One random, funny thing I have to mention is that when I put Kendall's bandana headband and bow on (which my Mom made just for the occasion) Avery said, "Oh, is she a bunny?" That girl keeps us laughing for sure. Avery liked dressing up as a cowgirl so much that we have already made plans to go to the rodeo here in Ft. Worth in January (I think) so Avery can enjoy wearing her cowgirl get-up again. Yee-haw!



2 comments:

amy ahrens said...

Cute pictures! kendall is getting so big!

Laura said...

Hi Heather! It's me, Laura Ford...Airhart from ACU!!! I hope you remember me. Your family is absolutely precious! I've always wondered about you, Rachel, and Alexis and it's so good to see that you are doing well. I'm going to follow your blog and I hope that's okay. :) My blog is airhartblessings.blogspot.com incase you want to see what's up with me. It's still a work in progress b/c I am pretty new at this.