My little "cupcake" is now 10 months old. Wow, that's hard to believe! She is becoming such a big girl. She points at things, initiates peek-a-boo, signs "more"(especially for Ritz crackers and goldfish), is cruising on the furniture, and even stands alone for a few seconds. She says "bye-bye" when she waves and she also points at Scott and says "dada". Occasionally she'll imitate things I say and get pretty close--but it's hard to tell at this point if it's just an accident or what. We can definitely tell that she is understanding more of what we say now though. She is developing a little sense of humor and is just becoming a little person now rather than just a baby. Every time I take a picture of her recently, she really hams it up and makes this scrunchy smiley face. Although she remains somewhat opinionated and feisty at times, she is such a sweet baby(my children have the oddest combinations of personality traits!). She loves to give smiles,hugs, and open mouth kisses. Even though it isn't one of her actual nicknames, I guess she really is sweet enough to be my little "cupcake!" Here are a few more pictures of Kendall as well as some of my other "cupcake".




1 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe Kendall is 10 months old already! We will have to get together after we move (which is Thursday!). Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment