CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Top Dog

Scott found out yesterday that he was elected by his peers as a Top Dentist (specifically Periodontist) of 2009 in the Ft. Worth area! The honor will be published in the November issue of Ft. Worth magazine. We get to attend a special reception for all the award winners next month at one of the area country clubs. I am so proud of you Scott! What an honor only 2 yrs after starting your own practice from scratch! You never cease to amaze me with your business savvy, clinical expertise, and outstanding people skills.

The girls and I decided to surprise him today at the office with a cookie cake after Avery finished her gymnastics class. We had to wait a little while for him to finish up with a surgery, which was pure torture for Avery and Kendall. They could not wait to taste Daddy's surprise! Kendall kept saying "cookie cake" over and over and I could barely keep their hands out of it while I was trying to take some pictures. But after a few minutes of spinning in Daddy's chair and watching some princess videos on YouTube, they finally got to see Daddy and eat a little piece of his success!
Avery with the cake
Kendall with the cake-- she insisted on sitting in her own chair
Scott, Avery, Kendall, and the staff of "Alliance Implants and Periodontics"
Put our cookies down to take a picture after waiting 30 minutes? Yea right!

2 comments:

KT said...

That is awesome! Congrats!! If I need some periodontic work, I'm headed down your way!

Alexis said...

Congrats to Scott! That is great!