CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mother's Day

 To celebrate Mother's Day we met my parents at Olive Garden after church.  We enjoyed a delicious lunch and they surprised me with a very special gift.  They took a ring that my aunt had given to my Nana years ago and had the stones replaced with my kids' birthstones.  I've always wanted some type of ring with my kids' names or birthstones, so I was really excited and very touched by such a special gift.  I know it will always hold sentimental value for me and I will treasure it for years to come.  Later that afternoon Scott and the kids showered me with sweet cards and gifts that made me feel so loved and appreciated.  I'm so thankful for having a partner in parenting like Scott and for the 3 sweet kids that call me Mom.





0 comments: