Friday, November 02, 2007
24 weeks
I almost let the 24 week belly pics slip by with all that's been going on lately. Yesterday I actually stopped for a minute to think, "How many weeks am I again?" and then it hit me that it was time for another belly shot. I'm feeling good so far-- no major complaints-- not even heartburn like w/ Avery. It's flying by so uneventfully that I'm afraid that I'm just going to wake up one day and realize that I only have a few weeks left and still have so much to do before she arrives!
I have to take this opportunity to brag on Avery as well. Yesterday at school she got an award during chapel called Star of the Week for praising God! I was so proud! I just wish I could've seen her in action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Still looking great! I had that same problem with my second pregnancy. It seems like with the first you obsess over everything and never lose track but it just goes so fast with the second one. Take Care!
Post a Comment