Monday, November 26, 2007
28 weeks
I am starting my 29th week of pregnancy now and still feeling pretty good. Some days are a little worse than others and it is getting harder to keep up with Avery now, but no major complaints. In the next couple of weeks we will be setting up Avery's "big girl" furniture and cleaning out the office to make room for Kendall. I've bought just about everything I need to do both girls' rooms, so all that's left is to actually do it! I'm anxious to see how everything comes together. I'll try to remember to post pics when I'm done with it all. I'm hoping that all the busyness (sp?) of the holidays and decorating the girls' rooms will make the time go by fast as I get bigger and more uncomfortable. With Avery, it seemed like those last couple months just dragged on and on. . . which I guess they really did since she was a week late! According to my book, Kendall should be about 2 3/4 lbs now and around 16 inches long. In the coming weeks she will be packing on the pounds and filling out her skin. We are so anxious to see what she looks like and to hold our precious daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You look so cute! I hope the last few weeks go by fast for you! It is a little different this time around having to take care of another little person at the same time! I'm definitely more tired!!
alexis
Post a Comment