Avery attended her first Halloween carnival last night at Southside Church of Christ. It was kind of small, but she's small, so I guess that's OK. She really enjoyed all the little games-- duck pond, go fishing, bean bag toss, etc and the guy dressed up in a Tigger costume. She was still talking about Tigger bouncing this morning. We also took her over to the only house on our street that had a porch light on to have the experience of trick-or-treating. I've included a few pics from last night. I actually had some of her 18 mo. portraits done in her costume, but my in-laws have the CD right now, so I'll share those later. Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Avery attended her first Halloween carnival last night at Southside Church of Christ. It was kind of small, but she's small, so I guess that's OK. She really enjoyed all the little games-- duck pond, go fishing, bean bag toss, etc and the guy dressed up in a Tigger costume. She was still talking about Tigger bouncing this morning. We also took her over to the only house on our street that had a porch light on to have the experience of trick-or-treating. I've included a few pics from last night. I actually had some of her 18 mo. portraits done in her costume, but my in-laws have the CD right now, so I'll share those later. Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment