CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pictures at the park

Yesterday morning my sister-in-law, who is a creative memories consultant and a pretty good photographer as well, took some pictures of Avery that we might use for our Christmas card this year. I didn't want to post any of the ones we might use for the card, but I did want to share a few of them. As you can see, Avery had a good time running across the bridge and throwing rocks and pecans into the water below. Sheila also took a few pictures of Avery and I together and some maternity photos of me (and Kendall!) I thought some of them turned out pretty good.

On a side note, I just have to comment on how Avery is amazing me every day with how big she is getting and the things she knows and says. Today after I picked her up from school, I asked her about what she did today and she actually told me! Our conversation went something like this:
Me- What did you do at school today?
Avery- I take a good nap.
I go a chapel and sing.
Me- What else?
Avery- Change diaper. (then a minute later. . .) I sit in chair.
Me- Did you color or make something?
Avery- I make shapes. Put 'em on the paper. (She actually had this paper in her bag)
I paint. Wash hands off.
Avery- (a few minutes later. . .) I love Daddy. I give him hug and kiss.






5 comments:

Alexis said...

Those pictures are so cute! And I love your conversation with Avery...they are amazing at what they know!

Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Cindy said...

Avery has grown up so much since you were here. We love to read your blog and keep up with you all. Isn't amazing what sponges our children are when it comes to learning!

Noe Family said...

She is such a doll...and she talks better than my 26 month old!!!

Ward Family said...

great pictures! - she has the cutest dark, thick hair!

Chrissey said...

Cute pics...I love outdoor pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!