CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

1st time to church



Today was Kendall's 1st Sunday at church. Being the scrapbooker and blogger that I am, I of course had to take some pictures to chronicle the event. Despite having to get up 2 hours early to make sure that everyone was dressed and fed on time, our morning went smoothly and we actually got to church before it started! Like an angel baby, Kendall slept right through church and part of class. She woke up just in time for me to feed her and change her before class was over.

I have to tell a quick story on Avery. One of my friends at church came over to talk to me during class and was complimenting Avery on how adorable and sweet she is. I didn't argue of course. But then she was telling me how her and her husband had been helping in the 2 yr old children's worship this morning and when the other teacher got a bugger out of Avery's nose, she commenced to tell everyone several times that her Mimi (my Mom) got a bugger out of her nose and showed it to her on the kleenex! Isn't it just lovely the things that children say in public! I had to explain to my friend that Avery really hates getting her nose wiped and my Mom had recently done this to help convince Avery that she really does need her nose wiped sometimes so she won't have gross things like that in her nose.
**(Sorry to tell on you Mom, but the story was too good not to share!)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

She is adorable. Cute story. Jason and I worked Children's Bible last month and were amused at what the kids will tell you!