Kendall sleeping . . .
Friday, February 29, 2008
Life goes on
This past week I took Kendall for her 2 week check-up. She weighed 7 lbs even, which means she already gained almost a pound over her birth weight! She still seems so tiny, but I can tell that she is growing and changing already. The doctor put her on some meds for reflux because even though she doesn't spit up a ton, she was showing some classics symptoms of it. They said it would take about a week for the meds to kick in, but I have noticed a difference already in the amount that she spits up and also in the amount of noise she makes at night. She is still pretty noisy, but I guess she is just more comfortable and sleeps a little more soundly now. Minus one bad night this week, she has had a least one 4 or 4 1/2 hour stretch between feedings just about every night I think. I am just praying, but not holding out hope, that she will be like Avery and start sleeping through the night by 7 or 8 weeks. I guess time will tell. We are slowly developing a new routine around the house and starting to get out a little bit and resume our "normal" lives. In fact, this evening my Mom came and stayed with the girls for a couple of hours and Scott and I went on a date to eat at Sundance Square in downtown Ft. Worth. We had a really good time and it was so nice to get out, just the two of us. I think by the time Avery was 2 or 3 weeks old I was out and about like usual, but it's a little bit more complicated with two. I feel like before I know it, Kendall is going to be a couple of months old and I'm going to wonder where it went! Here are a few new pics from the last couple of days.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment