CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Turkey Trot

Every November at school the kids participate in a half mile or mile race called the Turkey Trot.  Avery is pretty competitive and tries very hard to finish near the front every year.  Both girls gave it their best as Judson and I cheered them on.  Kendall finished in 23rd place among the 1st grade girls, and Avery finished in 14th place among the 3rd grade girls.  I was very proud of them both and the awesome effort they put forth to come out near the top!
Kendall getting ready to run her race.  Kindergarten and 1st grade run a half mile.
Kendall having some water after her race
She looks so happy and proud
Kendall with friends from her class
Avery lined up for her race.
The third through fifth graders run a mile long race course
Avery and Rylin.  I wish the lightning wasn't so weird because this is an adorable picture of these two girls!
Another weird lighting picture- but still cute :)
Avery with some friends after the race.

0 comments: