CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Veterans' Day and Yeehaw Fest

Thank you Veterans!
Two events near the beginning of November were Veteran's Day and Yeehaw Fest.  Every year at Granger the kids have a Veteran's Day program and sing the songs of the different branches of the military.  I am never able to attend because it is always right during pick up time for Judson's preschool.  But I do enjoy hearing the girls sing all the songs for the rest of the day.  When we got home from school that afternoon, the kids wanted to pose beside our American flag for pictures.  Yeehaw Fest was also in early November this year.  I worked Kendall's class booth for one shift and Scott worked Avery's for a shift, and the rest of the time we took the kids around to play games, go in the bounce houses,, and get snow cones.  It's always a fun event and this year was even better I thought since they held it in the afternoon and we still had our evening free.
Avery and Judson
Miss Kendall
The kids all stood in line patiently to get their faces painted at Yeehaw Fest. Judson got a Batman symbol on his.
Avery and Kendall got pink Ninja Turtles masks


0 comments: