As room mom for both Kendall and Avery's classes, I had to run back and forth between their Christmas parties since they were held at the same time. But at least their classrooms are right down the hall from each other and, unlike some moms, I got to be there for both of them. I also got to be there for Judson's party later in the day, but that one was a little more relaxing since I only helped rather than being in charge. At both of the girls' parties, the kids had donuts and sausage rolls and played some fun games like decorating a kid like a Christmas tree at Kendall's party, and a ring toss game at Avery's where the target was inflatable reindeer antlers that the teachers wore on their heads. I also went back into Kendall's class later in the day while they were watching a movie and helped them finish up snowman ornaments made from battery operated candles that we had started making during the party. Jud's party consisted of snacks and fun games. The kids also had fun watching Mrs. Sauce try to unwrap her gift from a yarn ball wrapped around it.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment