CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2020

October School Events- Crazy Hair Day and Halloween Dance

The week of Halloween is usually Red Ribbon Week, which consists of different themes and dress-up for each day.  For crazy hair day, we did a donut bun for Kendall and lots of tiny braids the night before to make crimped-looking hair for Avery.  I'm sure we did something special for Jud as well, but for some reason, I didn't get a picture of it!




Tidwell hosted a Halloween dance for all the kids as well this week.  Avery went as a pineapple with a shirt and "crown" made by yours truly, and her best friend Rienn went as Minnie Mouse.  They got ready for the dance together at our house, took a few pictures, and I dropped them off.  Fun times for these cute girls!



0 comments: