As the card I gave him for Father’s Day said, my heart is truly home with this man. There is absolutely no one I’d rather be partners with in marriage, in parenting, or in my walk with the Lord. He is so good at parenting intentionally with the end goal in mind. He helps me to be a better parent and I am truly my best self when he is around. He is such a blessing to me, to our children, and to all whose lives he touches! We celebrated today by enjoying lunch with family and then Scott used his new bike that we gave him to go on a bike ride with Kendall.
Also, Happy Father’s Day to the man who has loved me from the beginning. He is one of the best I know at showing love for his family through giving of his time and energy and being willing to help with whatever we need. He is also such a fun and sweet grandpa (Poppi). So glad I got to spend part of the day with him and give him a big hug!




0 comments:
Post a Comment