CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family portraits






Yesterday we had some family portraits done so Scott could have a current family portrait to put up in his office. Plus, we hadn't had one done since Avery was a newborn, so it was time. We also had some taken of Avery by herself-- kind of as her 15 months pictures, even though she'll be 16 months in a few days.

I also wanted to include just a general update on our family. As far as the practice goes, Scott is doing really well. He is getting lots of now patients and he met his goal for the month last week, which will put him over his goal by the end of the month. We are really excited that things are going so well and feel that it is affirmation of our prayerful decision to move here. As for me and the baby, we are doing well. I have been feeling a lot better the past two weeks or so and I'm now nearing the end of my first trimester. The baby should be about 2 1/2 inches long now and weigh between 1/3 and 1/2 of an ounce. Most of the structures will have been formed by the end of this week, but will just continue growing and developing. And last but not least, Miss Avery. Some of the words that I think best describe her now are funny, sweet and tender-hearted (she's always giving hugs and kisses), talkative, smart, busy and active, and at times, impatient and easily frustrated. She says new things and does new things daily that never cease to amaze and amuse us! For example, today on the way to church I gave her a dental mirror to play with (It was in the car--don't ask me why. And yes, it was clean!). She sat back there for probably 15 minutes talking to it. A lot of it was jibberish but at one point she said "bu-fy" (buterfly on her dress), and then, "pretty Avery". What can I say, she has a healthy self-esteem!

2 comments:

KT said...

Gorgeous pics! We had Quin's taken in that same dress! And based on these pics, I don't think Avery is chunky in the least. She is beautiful!

Alexis said...

What a cute family! I'm glad everything is going well with you guys!