CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Two "Babies"

Besides working very hard on Scott's "baby", aka his practice, we have also been working on another baby lately. . . literally! That's right-- the Bedichek family is growing and we're expecting our newest addition in mid February( the 18th to be exact). Around the beginning of June, I decided to take a pregnancy test even though I thought there was no way I could've gotten pregnant that fast, and what do you know? It was positive! Scott and I were both so shocked that I decided to take another test just to be sure. I found a great doctor here who came highly recommended from a college friend (thanks Andrea!). He does an ultrasound every time, so I have actually gotten to see the baby twice already! I had my second appointment today and I could actually see the head, body, arms, legs and the heart beating lickety split.

This pregnancy has been similar to my first I would say, but a little different. This time I have had afternoon queasiness instead of in the morning and it has been a little more severe. Still, nothing compared to what some women go through, so I count myself lucky. Also, I have not had much trouble yet with heartburn. With Avery I had horrible heartburn starting in my 6th or 7th week and lasting the whole pregnancy, but no problems with this one so far. It will be interesting to see if the old wives' tale about "if you have a lot of heartburn the baby will have a lot of hair" proves true again. The main difference has been that I now have a toddler to take care of and can't take a nap or just laze around whenever I feel tired and icky. But then I guess that's good preparation for taking care of 2 kids on limited sleep. I already find myself wondering how I'm going to juggle taking care of 2 small children-- but I know I'll figure it out-- i won't have a choice! But in all reality, we are so thrilled to be bringing another precious baby into the world and to have the chance to experience the miracle all over again!


Saturday, June 9th, 2007
Surprise! approx. 4 weeks pregnant (now 9 weeks)

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! We will keep you all in our prayers with the new business and the upcoming delivery!

Audrey said...

YEAH! Congrats!

Alexis said...

yea!! I'm so happy for you guys!

KT said...

So exciting! You guys like to do everything at once, don't you? I'm happy for you and hope you'll keep us updated. You'll definitely be in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I will be going through the same things as you at the same time. We are due March 11th. EXCEPT now I will have 3---I am a little worried about that. YEA for you guys!

Dustin said...

Congrats again, glad the secrets out now before I could blow it.

Milly said...

Congratulations! Oh goody, maybe with the new baby I can get Avery away from Mimi and Poppy and Aunt Milly can get to babysit some. Sassy said she would help.

Love you both,
Aunt Milly