CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2016

Girls' night

Judson had his Mimi/Poppi day in June, so the girls and I sent Scott off to hang out with friends so we could have a girls' night.  We started our evening with a trip to the spa I set up in my bathroom.  The girls wore their robes and read magazines on my bed while they waited to be called into the spa.  I fixed up cushy seats on the edge of the bathtub, played spa music, and gave them pedicures, complete with a foot soak and scrub, lotion, and fun, summery nail polish.  I even painted my nails to match. While their nails dried, they did Mad Libs together and laughed like crazy at the ridiculous stories.  Next, we had a dance party in the living room.  And once we were all danced out, we flopped down on the air mattress I had put in the living and settled in to watch the new American Girl movie "Grace. "  Top top it off, we each had our own personal mini bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes to enjoy during the movie.  It was such a fun, memorable time for the girls and I and we are already looking forward to doing it again next summer!
soaking their feet
getting their nails and toenails painted 
doing mad libs
cracking up at their ridiculous stories
Our nails are ready for summer!
playing MASH
dance party!
enjoying their bundtlets from Nothing Bundt Cakes
ready to cuddle down and hit the sack

0 comments: