CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

38 weeks- Big Momma!



Yesterday I hit the 38 week mark and my belly has officially reached new proportions I think. People are constantly asking me when I am due and making all sorts of comments. Even our family members are all calling to check on me and find out if anything is happening yet. Talk about pressure! Honestly, I am not surprised though that Judson is still hanging in there because Avery stayed in for almost 41 weeks and Kendall was forced out at 39, so I think my babies just like being inside their Momma. Scott commented last night that Judson will probably be fitting into our lives for his entire life, so he is probably just fitting into the birthday plan that we have made for him. At my doctor appointment last week, Dr. New said that we would induce on the 25th- next Wednesday- if Judson has not come on his own by then. Tomorrow I go for my 38 week appointment and the doctor will check to see if I'm making any progress, and I guess we'll firm up the plans for the 25th. Hopefully there won't be any hiccups in that plan since we have been anticipating it for a week now! Last Sunday we started a 10 day countdown on the fridge. I made a stack of sticky notes counting down from 10 to Judson's birthday and the girls have been taking turns tearing off a number every night. There has been a night or two that Scott and I have forgotten about it, but the girls have been sure to remind us! We are all excited but trying to savor the last few days of being a family of 4 and having a little more freedom than we will beginning next week.

1 comments:

Mike and Amy said...

I think you look amazing!! And I love that purple top - so cute! We are thinking about you constantly, and just so excited we can't hardly stand it!! Just a few more days :)