Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Judson's Room
Well, we finally got Judson's room all finished! In fact, I think the only two things we have left to do are sterilize bottles and pack our bags for the hospital. It was a lot of fun to have a chance to change the nursery up this time. Everything went from pink and green to blue and brown, which seems both serene and warm to me at the same time. My Dad was over here the day that Scott painted the bright pink accent table blue, and he thought it was monumental enough to take a picture. I guess it was considering how excited the girls were to help paint it. They loved the idea of being able to tell Judson one day that they helped paint his table. I am getting so excited to hold my little boy and bring him home to his room and everything that we've fixed up especially for him.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment