CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Avery's room-- finally!

Here are a few pics of Avery's room . . . finally! I guess it was last weekend that "we" hung her mirror and bulletin board, so I decided that I could finally take some pictures. We need some new photos for the frames above her bookcase and some things to hang on her new bulletin board I made, but I guess it's done other than that. Maybe one day I'll get over having a new house with "freshly" painted walls and decide to paint, but I don't see too many home improvement projects in our near future. Avery is still doing great with sleeping in a big bed and has only gotten out of it once . She even stays in there in the morning until we come get her, although I know that will end eventually. We just have to hope that she doesn't ever develop the "jack-in-the-box" syndrome that is so common. Unfortunately, we don't fare as well at naptime. She has learned to keep herself awake by talking and singing to herself, but I guess I should just be grateful that she stays in her bed and I get a break. Ah, the joys of parenthood!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

Thinking about you! Hope the delivery went well. Can't wait to see some pics!