Monday, February 04, 2008
Shower for Kendall
A week ago Sunday we were blessed to have an awesome baby shower given by the ladies at our church, Southside Church of Christ. My mom and sister, and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law were all able to come since we live close to so many family members now, which was really neat. It was a great shower, complete with a huge diaper cake, more yummy desserts than I could manage to stuff my face with, and lots of wonderful gifts. Even Avery got a couple of things--lucky girl! I've finally gotten all the gifts organized and put away, and even made my returns and gift card purchases too. Last week my doctor said I had made a little progress toward the big day-- dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced. He said he'll check again this week and depending on how much more progress I've made, we might induce Monday the 11th! So in exactly 1 week, I could be holding a baby in my arms! Exciting times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Fun, Fun! You look so good for being so close! I'm jealous~
Looks like you had a great baby shower. I love the matching dresses. I can't believe you are about to have another. We look forward to hearing the news!
Yea!! Those dresses are ADORABLE! Just in time for Easter! I love matching my two girls, you're going to have a lot of fun with that! We're waiting anxiously for her to come and see some cute sister pics!
Post a Comment