CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pictures, pictures

Our new addition--Just minutes after her arrival

proud Mama
Avery- the proud big sister

The "new and improved" Bedicheks
Kendall's all ready to go home

Hope you enjoy the pictures! Understandably, I don't have much time to write now. We are doing pretty good, just trying to get adjusted and to get as much sleep as we can. I'll try to give a little better update in a few days if I can and post some more pictures!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

She is beautiful and you look great! Thank you for sharing pictures of your new addition. Can't wait to hear more.

holman said...

you all look adorable and happy! can't wait to meet the newest bedichek. love, holman

Dana said...

Congrats, guys! She is beautiful. & how is it that Heather looks like a movie star already?

Noe Family said...

How precious!! And you DO NOT look like you just had a baby. Congrats you guys:-)

Chrissey said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!Can't wait to see more pics soon!