Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Kendall has arrived!
Last night at 6:01 PM little miss Kendall entered the world! We have been having trouble getting a wireless internet connection in our room, so I am currently sitting in the hall on a little couch writing this post:) And, unfortunately, we forgot to pack the USB cord to download photos from our computer, so those will have to wait until we get home tomorrow--sorry! But she weighs 6 lbs 2 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. She has quite a bit of brown hair, but not as dark as Avery's. We do think she looks a little like Avery too. Everything went really well with the labor and delivery and we are all doing great! Avery wants to constantly hold her and she says things like, "Look how little she is," and "She's so small". We are looking forward to going home tomorrow and getting all settled in with our new little addition! Check tomorrow evening for pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats! I am so anxious to see the pics of her. I'm so glad everything went well. Our prayers were all answered! Post pics soon....I know you don't have anything else to do!!
Congratulations! Glad everything went well. We can't wait to see pics of her. Prayers are with you!
Congrats! Hope you can make the short and easy trip up here soon to show her off.
Congratulations, Scott and Heather! I can't wait to see pictures of Kendall! I'm sure she's a doll just like her big sis!
Post a Comment